Monthly Archives: December 2019

Does Prez persona mean stock market plus?

  The stock market is at an all-time high. This is great for the 55% of Americans who actually own stocks.  Of course this rise doesn’t mean much for the other 45%. So who gets credit for the stock market … Continue reading

Posted in True Stories | Leave a comment